Unlocking an Organisation’s Mechanisms to Drive Innovation
November 1, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am UTC+8
This workshop will explore the interplay of mechanisms, that organisations need to be aware of, that will either support or hinder your innovation journey, including the roles of cultural change, budgeting cycles, new markets/products, your risk appetite, and the different types of innovation.
Participants will be introduced to various mechanisms and understand how they impact on an innovation journey. They will also work through identifying which of these are currently in action in their own organisations and create a plan to action when returning to their company.
Throughout the morning we will cover:
- Types of Innovation Strategy – moving from theory to real-world action
- Finding your place in doing something differently
- Influencing beyond boundaries
- Kick-starting a stalled strategy
- Adopting an experimental approach
- Ready, Aim, Fire – getting ready to create impact at your organisation
This session is highly interactive with a focus on Disruption by Doing. Participants will work together on some exercises to aid with the learning throughout the morning.
A light breakfast will be served along with tea and coffee throughout the morning.